Sunday, April 1, 2007

10th Set, April 2007

the big 1-0. ten sets of lofi photos. it's been a few months now i guess. a lot of months actually. 5? that's kind of a big deal. maybe not though. time flies when you're clicking pictures, making hot tracks, and working on the most amazing feature anyone will ever see.

this first picture is my tag if you see it around los angeles or elsewhere. sorry if i ruined the side of your store/residence. i feel the message i have to spread is a worthy one. i did it for the art.

enjoy:




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10th set is a big deal and is my favorite so far. I really like the the fish, the tree, the monster(is so awesome) and I could just keep going because I like all of them. Anyways, hope you decide to continue on with this blog. It's refreshing.

Anita Baker said...

i can't quite pick a fav pic this time.

the stairs in the last pic make me think that something scary is at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures :]
they're really fantastic.
Especially numero sies