Saturday, April 5, 2008

20th Set, April 2008

This is kind of a crazy randomly put together pick of a bunch of different stuff since the last post... It's kind of nuts the amount of different places people go in such short amounts of time, right? Anyway. I have a show with The I.V. League in a few hours that I have to get ready for (at the time of me posting this). New England TOUR this April! Check my MYSPACE page for more information. In the meanwhile, enjoy the flicks:












































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you really weren't joking when you said you were good at tetris, you're the tetris master! I like this set a lot, your life seems rather interesting...

That character on the computer screen with the bus to the side is really cute!

And nice birthday cake, so colourful! :)

Ryan Kramer said...

good stuff man...I hadda lot of fun scrolling down this blog!

Anonymous said...

yo whuddup ivan i like ya pics a lot, i'm pissed i missed that you were in new england. keep doin ya thing, big ups, respect, peace

Anonymous said...

tetris master? what system is that on? i've personally gotten much higher on GB.