Wednesday, February 4, 2009

29th Set, February 2009

Whats good! It's 2009. NEWSPEAK is just around the corner... it's finally wrapping up, so we're looking at a late spring release. Had to take a little extra time with this one, had to embrace it and give it the attention it deserves. A lot of great people worked on the album with me. You will soon find out who they are.

In the meantime, enjoy a few photos from my recent journeys...

Stay on top of checking my MySpace for new stuff... you wouldn't want to miss anything!




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe pic of the dentist tools reminds of serial killers. Good tool to dismantle the eyes with or maybe for ripping the septum of the nose.
<3
-MacAttack AKA Kinfolk

Brian Lee Boehner said...

I like the one in the sand..

Brian Lee Boehner said...

I like the one in the sand..

Bia Meeps said...

very solid set
the world is your canvas
you have a great eye ii

hahaha pepsi barbed wire