Thursday, July 19, 2007

14th Set, July 2007

Baltimore / New York / Las Vegas

This is my 2nd "trip" lofi set...

This lofi set documents, in order, my departure from Los Angeles to Baltimore, then from Baltimore to New York, then from New York to Vegas, and it ends upon my leaving Vegas to return to LA.

Again, a lot of crucial moments from the trip were not captured, just because sometimes I don't think about taking a lofi of something.. although slowly I am thinking more and more about lofi with every passing moment. In fact, this is by far the largest lofi set.. weighing in at 127 photos.

I went out East to do some shows as well as have some sort of vacation from my hectic life, although it ended up not being much of a vacation.. up early, walking around all over the place, you know how it is.

Anyway, enjoy the set... see you soon with some regularly scheduled lofi programming...































































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most interesting collection of pictures on here.

Anonymous said...

i love to see what you see.
these are beautiful- i want an ives coffee table book.

LOFI-Forever!please?!?!?!

thanks for sharing.

Schatzi said...

Excellent work my friend. I agree. You should make a coffee table book. Anyway you can blow these up while still retaining the quality? Hmm, no you say? Lets get you a real camera then. Borrow Brian's camera.

Anonymous said...

nice to see you out in the world spreading the ives around.

you must have an amazing team on your side.
helping it roll along like that.
hope to see more of your lofi-travels.