Thursday, August 16, 2007

15th Set, August 2007

Well, here I am. It's been pretty hectic lately.

PRELUDE dropped on July 31, 2007 and it COMPLETELY sold out in 11 days.

ICONOCLAST (my 2nd FULL-LENGTH LP) is coming September 25, 2007.

You should be getting ready...

In other news, No Threshold Records moved to a new office on Hollywood Blvd, which you will see random photos of in the blog... also Pallium Cortex is set up there now (for film stuff).

A LOT of random stuff in this blog, catching up on a few months worth of photos I picked out from...

I wrote a new "about me" in the blog description here. Keep in touch and leave some feedback if you think I'm an asshole.

Enjoy!









































































4 comments:

Dorty said...

nice pics

Anonymous said...

they just keep getting better and better.
beautiful
colorful
hilarity
common
and
extraordinary.

Anonymous said...

Does your phone at your record label really say "The Captain" on it? That's awesome. II, CAPTAIN!! This palm trees picture is brilliant too its my new myspace background

Anita Baker said...

ii,

i have always loved your pictures and these were great.

ps. i know this might be nerdy, but your new albumn is great and i'm proud of you!