Monday, October 15, 2007

16th Set, October 2007

What's good? I know everyone is waiting for tour photos, but first I gotta do a small lofi set of just some backed-up lofi shit I was gonna post up before I left. Didn't have the time, but yeah here is a small set of just 18 lofis for your viewing pleasure, keep your eyes peeled for the big tour set coming soon!

In the meanwhile, thanks to everyone that has purchased Iconoclast, so far it's my best-selling record, and I got plenty more units to move so thank you for the continued support. It's also up on iTunes and you can check out the reviews for it in XXL's Scratch magazine, URB, plenty of online spots, and more to come. Mostly good reviews, some bad of course, it's expected -- a lot of haters out there. Regardless I feel confident in my latest work and I'm going to keep pushing it - I feel more on top of my game now than ever before, so thank you.

So yeah tour photos coming soon and watch out for that I.V. League record dropping on Christmas of this year, also!!!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man these pictures are cool and all but lets see tour photos