Sunday, October 21, 2007

17th Set, October 2007

Iconoclast East Coast Tour 2007

So the tour was pretty crazy. Some of this is from a video shoot in Vegas right before I left to the East Coast. It's kind of hard to condense 3 weeks into these photos, but I kind of did it. Just check it out. There's a lot of weird shit in here. And cool stuff too kind of. So just check it out and make it happen. Iconoclast, on iTunes now, and at fine stores around Los Angeles and misc. places out East. Keep it real.

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with the lofi sets as often as I've been putting them up... there's too much to do and not enough time, you know how it is. But keep your eyes peeled for a LOFI book & album sometime in 08/09. Love, Ivan.































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your photos, they're always interesting. Some of these are too great.

Anonymous said...

yea, i have 2 favorites: the ones titled young troms [hahahaha tiiiite] and look for it...nice. oh, and hobag. fasho

Anonymous said...

fucking amazing.